Thursday 19 February 2015

Zoella Product Review



 
 
 
As quite a lot of you (and me) love Zoella and Beauty Products, I thought it would be a fun idea to review the three Zoella Products I have. If your new to Zoella and her products, hopefully this post can inform you on whether these items are for you! Lets get going...
 
 
The same fragrance runs throughout the range which I think is lovely as its a very sweet and fruity smell. How ever its not too overpowering which is a great advantage. The packaging on each product (Body Lotion, Bath Soak and Fizz Bar) is lovely and girly looking, which will look great sitting on anyone's shelf!
 
Zoella's Body Lotion is refreshing and keeps your body and hands very soft, with the fragrance staying with you for ages which is a brilliant thing as I could sniff her products all day - they smell so good. The piece of information written on the back is very sweet as well, which I like as I read the labels of literally everything.
 
Going onto the Bath Soak and Shower Cream, again the smell is gorgeous and the packaging is wonderful. Its smooth, and keeps you smelling nice all day.
 
My favourite product is the Fizz Bar. The packaging is delightful once again, and also the smell. I use one square per bath however you can use two or more, its up to you. I like saving mine to special occasions as I don't want them to run out quickly!
 
Every product is wonderful, and I would definitely recommend them to all the Beauty and Zoella lovers out there. I'm very proud of Zoe for putting such time and effort into creating a perfect range of lovely smelling products.
 
There is a lot more of Zoella's products out their other than these three though! I am yet to purchase the Make Up Bags, Candle, Perfume and more. When I do purchase those items I'll make sure to review them! If you want me to...
 
I hope reading this post has gave you some sort of look in on what Zoella Products there are, and if you think you should buy them or not. The range of products are all great and in my opinion, if you haven't got these than your missing out! xxx
 
Prices Of The Products I Reviewed:
 
Zoella Creamy, Madly, Dreamy Body Lotion: £5.00
Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak & Shower Cream: £5.00
Zoella Fragranced Fizzers: £.5.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little Peaches                   x

 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. How lovely is the bath soak?! I love the smell :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bath soak smells so good, I literally use it all the time! x :)

      Delete