Wednesday 18 February 2015

Love Heart Cake Mountains

Hello there! Earlier on today I made some cute little cupcakes, and I am too proud of them to just not write a post about it! However, I'm not going to write instructions on how to make them as I reckon most of you probably know how to make basic cupcakes and icing. Although, if you would like a post on how to make these, let me know and I might write the recipe :) <3

I was having a sort of  'Crazy Moment' while making these cakes, as you can see by the title on what I named my cupcakes... But come on, calling them Love Heart Cake Mountains is just so sweet.
 
 
^*^*
Taking this picture wasn't as easy as it looks! 
I was so scared that I'd drop the tray or my iPad, as
I was balancing my iPad and the tray on either hand aha!
 
 
^**^
Here are my 'Love Heart Cake Mountains'! Isn't this picture
just delightful too?! You obviously can't see this, but inside
the cupcakes there is lots and lots of chocolate chips, which makes the cake
taste even more exciting! I was going to go all out on these cakes by adding
marshmallows, more chocolate chips, extra sweets and sprinkles... But I decided
this might just look like a 'Toddlers CupCake Explosion' instead if I
did that! So, I ended up doing something basic, but I still think it looks quite cute.
What do you think?
 
 
 
I hope I haven't made you too hungry or craving for cakes by reading this post! If you would like more posts like these but with recipes then just let me know via the comments. I love cooking so I'll make sure to always share it with you guys when I create something cute and tasty looking!
 
Also guys, on Friday I am going bowling with my family and my mum is letting me take my iPad with me, so expect a post with lots of photos as where I go bowling there is a cute candy floss and Arcade machines which are so sweet to take pictures of :) <3
 
Before I go, I would like to thank you all as over the past few days my blog has started to get more and more views. Just in two days I have received 250 views which is a great deal for me. Even some people have commented a few things, which makes me feel so excited and happy! Also my Google profile has 1,111 views which is just, aaaaaargh amazing!!

 
 





LittlePeaches         x




P.S. I was thinking, should I start doing a thing called 'Gossip Saturday'? I was thinking on that day I would share Gossip that I've heard for example to do with new Youtubers, Youtubers, food, television... ect; Would you guys like to see that? Comment belowwwww! :)

2 comments: