Tuesday 17 February 2015

Town Haul

I don't even know if doing a Town Haul is a 'thing', but this is what this post is going to be about! As you've probably guessed I went up town today and bought some nice things. But don't worry though, I didn't buy too much so this post shouldn't be too long! I hope you enjoy this post as it makes me so excited and happy when I see if anyone has either commented, followed or even liked my blog. I love you all haha! <3 :)

^**^
I'm so happy I purchased these. If you can't see what they
are clearly enough in the photo, they are a No7 Stay Perfect
Superlight Foundation, and a No7 Lash Impact Mascara. I bought these two
products in Boots!

^**^
I was so excited when I found these. I've never had a Pop Tart
before, but I've always wanted to try them! I purchased these from a sweet shop
called Dinky's, however I didn't realise you can get them in places like Tesco's
or the 99p store!

^**^
I bought these 3 Round Make Up
Sponges from Superdrug, they're very good to use for Foundation.

^**^
Happily, I got to go in Lush so I obviously bought a bath bomb in there!
This bath bomb is a Avobath Bath Ballistic which smells very fresh and lovely!

^**^
I purchased this face mask from Wilkinson's, where there
is a different range of lovely face masks to choose from. Although in my
opinion I prefer to use the peel off ones than the other types.

^**^
I absolutely adore this purchase I got. I don't actually know
what they are called as trust me, they are definitely not jeans but they
don't feel like leggings either; their too silky to be leggings! My mum
calls them Ski leggings, but I really don't know! Anyway, these 'Ski Leggings' are so perfect fitting and I love them very much.

^**^
I'm sorry but, these pop tarts were SO tasty and good, I couldn't just not take a
photo of them. Trust me, Pop Tarts taste like HEAVEN!
 
 
On that note, thanks for taking your time to read this post as I found it very enjoyable to share the things I purchased today with you. xxx
 
 
 
 
LittlePeaches               x




3 comments:

  1. Was going to get a black pair of those "ski leggings" lol but then I realised that Milly looked better in them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I bet you'd look lovely in them! The material is so soft too.

      Delete