Friday 20 February 2015

Small Matalan Haul


 
Hello there! As you can probably see, this is no Bowling post. The reason being is as when we went there in the morning the people told us that there were no lanes left, and that we would have to book for a later time in the day. We all thought it would be a bit of a kerfuffle to drive home, book a time, then drive all the way back again, so we ended up not going :( I've got to say I am quite disappointed as when we walked into the Bowling place, I saw so many things that were perfect to take a picture of! Instead, I've decided to do a (very) small Matalan post! I really hope that you still enjoy this post, and my posts will be more interesting and back to normal soon! Lets get started...
 
Don't you think them Hair Clips are absolutely gorgeous?! I've been looking around for some big Hair Clips and when I saw these I just wanted to purchase them! Black and White always looks good, and goes with everything which is an advantage! These Hair Clips are £3.00.
 
I'm going to call the bottom picture my 'new item of clothing' as I don't really know what to call it. Its not a t-shirt really... Is it? (Have you noticed I never know the same of things?!) Anyway, I love this new 'item of clothing' that I purchased as it goes brilliantly with my new 'ski leggings' I got on Tuesday. Its cream coloured and will honestly go with a pair of jeans or leggings as well. Maybe even shorts too. I can see this outfit being worn by me until everyone's fed up of it, because that's what I do with every outfit I love! <3 This 'item of clothing' is £8.00.
 
Before I go, I want to say thank you. Over the past few days my blog views have started to go up even more. I'm now onto 580 views which means the absolute world to me. Also, I now have 9 Followers! Which I know its not much, but to me I feel thankful that anyone has liked my blog enough to follow me! I hope that my blog can grow and grow even more each day, and we can all take each step together! <3 :)
 
This post is for some reason quite long, despite the fact I only bought two things from Matalan! I hope you enjoyed it never the less, and I'll see you guys soon! xxx 
 
 
 
 
LittlePeaches           x

No comments:

Post a Comment