Monday 25 May 2015

Getting This Blog Up And Running! ❤

Hello! I've decided, that I'm going to get this blog up and running once again.

The reason why I haven't been posting, is mostly because I didn't really have enough time; what with School and all that. But, as I'm not that busy anymore and have time on my hands, I'm going to start regularly posting again. Which is great because I love writing posts for this blog!

I've decided to try and post a good blog post once every week, however, I will be posting little chatty posts when I want! My main posts, like normal, will be beauty, diary and photo style posts. (And obviously lots more!)

Follow my blog to keep on track on my posts, and I'll look forward to seeing you guys soon!




LittlePeaches              ❤


P.S. This post does not count as one of my weekly posts, there will be a much better post coming up soon this week for you :)

P.P.S. I am currently getting my bedroom redecorated, so expect some cute photos and posts on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment